3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2013 7:30 AM by varjak paw
Tbonay Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I have a "d" shaped end on an Apple cord, what does it connect to?

  • 1. Re: Cords
    Allan Jones Level 7 Level 7 (30,450 points)

    Can you snap a picture and post it?


    What model Mac? This forum covers really old Macs made before 1998 and may not be the right place to post if your Mac is newer. By knowing your model we: a) have a better chance of figuring out what cable you have, and b) getting you into a forum with more traffic.

  • 2. Re: Cords
    Tbonay Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    It has a regular 30 pin end that plugs into an IPad or IPhone and this d-shaped end.

    I don't know how to post a photo.

  • 3. Re: Cords
    varjak paw Level 10 Level 10 (169,765 points)

    You should probably post in the iPad or iPhone forum, then. This forum, as Allan said, is for pre-1998 hardware.


    You post a photo by clicking the "camera" icon


    Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 8.29.45 AM.png


    when you create a post and selecting the image you wish to upload.