HT1514: Mac OS X 10.4: System requirementsLearn about Mac OS X 10.4: System requirements
Currently Being ModeratedApr 4, 2013 2:23 PM (in response to ctaray)
You may be able to get a replacement OS Disk for it by calling Apple with the Serial# handy, but probably cheaper to get 10.6 if yours supprts it...
How to find the serial number of your Apple hardware product...
Snow Leopard/10.6.x Requirements...
* Mac computer with an Intel processor
* 1GB of memory (I say 4GB at least, more if you can afford it)
* 5GB of available disk space (I say 30GB at least)
* DVD drive for installation
* Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
* Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
Which apps work with Mac OS X 10.6?...
Buy Snow Leopard > http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC573/mac-os-x-106-snow-leopard
Call Apple Sales...in the US: 1-800-MY-APPLE. Or Support... 1-800-275-2273
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points