349 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 7:38 AM by JimHdk
Currently Being ModeratedApr 5, 2013 7:31 AM (in response to Liza77)
Currently Being ModeratedApr 5, 2013 7:38 AM (in response to Liza77)
From this document: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1933
To report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBookstore purchase, follow these steps:
- Find the email receipt for your purchase.
- Click Report a Problem under the app that is having the issue.
- When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password you used to purchase the item, then click Report a Problem.
- Click Report a Problem next to the item you are having an issue with.
- From the Choose Problem dropdown menu, choose the appropriate issue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and—if prompted—type a description of the problem into the text field.
- Click Submit to have your issue reviewed.