347 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2013 9:38 AM by Csound1
Currently Being ModeratedApr 8, 2013 6:32 AM (in response to ronwa01)
- The general rule is that Apple ID's are permanent.
- Thus to my knowledge there is no setting anywere that lets one delete one's apple ID.
- But I think exceptions are made, for example, in case of a death, or a relationship that goes sour where both partners have shared an ID.
- You could just not use one account, for example, keep the iPod with the original ID, and change the settings on the remaining apple hardware to use that same apple ID.
- But then you'd lose the purchases you made with the second ID.
- Another rule is I don't think you can merge Apple ID's.
- If I were you I'd contact the German iTunes Support which is on this page Apple - Support - iTunes and see if they can help you.
- And I think you meant "unnerving".