I doubt Apple still carries thwm but you can call Apple with the Serial# handy & see..
How to find the serial number of your Apple hardware product...
10.3 isn't really worth much these days.
To use Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, your Macintosh needs:
* A PowerPC G3, G4, or G5 processor
* Built-in FireWire
* At least 256 MB of RAM (I recommend 1GB minimum)
* DVD drive (DVD-ROM), Combo (CD-RW/DVD-ROM) or SuperDrive (DVD-R) for installation
* At least 3 GB of free disk space; 4 GB if you install the XCode 2 Developer Tools (I recommend 20GB minimum)
See Tom's, (Texas Mac Man), great info on where/how to find/get Tiger...
Or Ali Brown's great info on where/how to find/get Tiger...
Or join my site & ask...
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points