Currently Being ModeratedMay 6, 2013 7:21 PM (in response to AceNeerav)
i did this and it indicates some problem with the iPad...
- emailed my self the document from ipad
- deleted all documents from icloud.com in numbers
- uninstalled the numbers app on ipad.
- uploaded the numbers document from desktop to icloud by saving email attachment
- opened the numbers app on iphone, the documment appeared there.
- opeded the numbers app on mac, the document appeared there
- installed numbers again on ipad.
- opened and chose to use icloud
- the document doesn't appear there.
- closed the application several times from background and opened it again, the document doesn't appear there.
- NOTICED THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE PAGES APP!
Currently Being ModeratedMay 7, 2013 9:11 PM (in response to AceNeerav)
i have tried everything i could. checked to see if icloud dcouments sync was ON under cellular. checked if icloud document and data sync was on in icloud settings. toggled them both on and off. connected to wifi to see if that works.
i bought iWork for iOS only so that I could make some good use of it on my ipad. now its useless!