Currently Being ModeratedApr 16, 2013 10:57 PM (in response to Oletinstrum)
Restore and setup as New will take off everything, or syncing to an empty iTunes library as well.
See this troubleshooting for the stated error. I will always start with 3 or 6.
These errors are typically resolved by performing one or more of the steps listed below:
- Perform USB isolation troubleshooting, including trying a different USB port directly on the computer. See the advanced steps below for USB troubleshooting.
- Put a USB 2.0 hub between the device and the computer.
- Try a different USB 30-pin dock-connector cable.
- Eliminate third-party security software conflicts.
- There may be third-party software installed that modifies your default packet size in Windows by inserting one or more TcpWindowSize entries into your registry. Your default packet size being set incorrectly can cause this error. Contact the manufacturer of the software that installed the packet-size modification for assistance. Or, follow this article by Microsoft: How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)to reset the packet size back to the default for Windows.
- Connect your computer directly to your Internet source, bypassing any routers, hubs, or switches. You may need to restart your computer and modem to get online.
- Try to restore from another known-good computer and network.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points