TS3276: OS X Mail: Troubleshooting sending and receiving email messagesLearn about OS X Mail: Troubleshooting sending and receiving email messages
Currently Being ModeratedApr 24, 2013 12:15 PM (in response to RogerWhaley)
I have been having this problem also since Monday night. I contacted Frontier and the first person had no idea what to do and said someone would call me back. No one did so I called back a little while ago, and the person I talked to this time said this was a known problem with Macs recently. She first said we needed an update from Apple to fix it and then she said that it had been elevated to Yahoo. Not helpful either. Anyone else have any info on this????
Currently Being ModeratedMay 20, 2013 4:41 PM (in response to Sharlene171)
To read your email using Apple's Lion OSX email client, please follow the steps below:
- Open System Preferences.
- Under Internet & Wireless, select Mail, Contacts & Calendars. On the next screen, a list of email providers appears.
- Click Yahoo!.
- Enter your full name, Yahoo! ID, and Yahoo! password, then click Set up.
- Select the applications you want to use. Be sure to check the box next to Mail, and you can also selectContacts, Calendar, and Chat if you wish.
- Click Add account. On the "Mail, Contacts & Calendar" menu, your Yahoo! account will appear in the Accounts list in the column on the left.
- To access your Yahoo! Mail, click the Yahoo! Mail icon.