Currently Being ModeratedApr 28, 2013 2:20 AM (in response to jen..b)
- You may have the accessibility VoiceOver or other Accessibility feature turned on.
Triple click the home button and try going to Settings>General>Accessibility and turn them off. You may have to use three fingers to scroll the screen to get there. If problems see:
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
If still problem, make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store since it appears you have a hardware problem.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points