Currently Being ModeratedApr 30, 2013 7:05 PM (in response to Pumpkin11)
You need to modify your Apple account with Canadian credentials including address and phone number. If you're just trying to access a different store, don't put in any form of payment (except iTunes cards).
Currently Being ModeratedApr 30, 2013 7:22 PM (in response to Pumpkin11)
Change App Store
1. Tap "Settings"
2. Tap "iTunes & App Stores"
3.Tap "View Apple ID"
4. Enter your user name and password.
5. Tap "Country/Region."
6. Tap "Change Country/Region"
7. Select the region where you are located.
8. Tap "Done".
Note: Make sure you have a local credit card and matching billing address
Currently Being ModeratedJun 8, 2013 6:59 AM (in response to Pumpkin11)
If Canada shows as your country and you still cant make purchases, you need to doing following:
- ensure your credit card information is correct. eg. your expiry date and security code must be inputted. I now have access to purchase appls, books etc on my ipad. Hurrah!