Currently Being ModeratedMay 7, 2013 6:42 AM (in response to hsm1974)
In this article, steps 4 and 5 would apply to the iTunes Store app on your iPhone and would be great steps to try:
iOS: Troubleshooting applications purchased from the App Store
4. Restart the application
If the issue affects only a single app, try closing just that app:
- Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
- Double-tap the Home button to display recent apps.
- Tap and hold the affected app until the red minus appears.
- Tap the red minus to quit the app.
- Press the Home button, then restart the app.
5. Restart your device
Hold the Sleep/Wake button until "slide to power off" appears. Slide to power off your device. When it is off, press the Sleep/Wake button to turn it back on.