123 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2013 5:56 PM by Lawrence Finch
iTunes is on your computer.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable that came with it.
- If the "Library" button is displayed on the right side of the screen in iTunes click on it to switch to Library view. If the button says "iTunes Store" you are already in the library view.
- Also on the right is a button that should say "iPhone"
- Click on it.
- Look at the bottom right of the iPhone page that is displayed when you clicked on "iPhone"
- Click on the button that says "Sync"
Now go and read the manual and learn about the other wonderful things your iPhone can do.