Currently Being ModeratedMay 13, 2013 11:29 AM (in response to Lawrence Lessig)
The following article may be useful in getting Keynote stabilized.
If the issue occurs in one application only
For example, one application does not open or unexpectedly quits. Mac OS X v10.4 and later can help with applications that unexpectedly quit by offering to open the application with default settings. If this doesn't help, skip to "Drag the application to the Trash and reinstall it if the issue persists..." below.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the software. Check with the manufacturer if the product is published by a third party.
- If the issue only occurs while using a specific document, try creating a new document or replacing your document with a backup. Your document may be damaged. If possible, try testing with either a new file or a known-good file.
- Drag the application to the Trash and reinstall it if the issue persists. Some Apple applications that may have been included with your computer can be reinstalled by using the Install, Restore, or iLife disc that came with the computer. See these links for more information:
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points