...well, it´s all eritten in german, but I still have no idea what´s going on. Some days ago it worked normally...
What exactly were you trying to do? And what happens?
And what is the message you are seeing in German? Post it as it is - there a re quite a few people here who can read German
That does not show, sorry. You are linking to a file on your computer.
What I´m trying to do is to make an 1 hour musical programm, but I can´t "put" songs fron iTunes.
Are you dragging from the Media Browser window from iTunes or from the iTunes window to GarageBand?
It should work, if you open the Media Browser panel > Audio tab
Is that what you are trying to do?
Yes! That´s what I already did some days ago (and it worked. Since then I changed nothing -i hope-. But, unfortunately I don´t know where the Media Browser is... .(How is it called in german?). I drag from the iTunes window as shown. Thanks again !file://localhost/Users/kyriakosandreou/Desktop/Bildschirmfoto%202013-05-21%20u m%2012.20.17.png
The "MediaBrowser" is called "Medienübersicht" in the German GarageBand version.
You open it by pressing the button with the blue pictures and notes on it in the lower right corner.
then press the "Audio" tab.
To upload your screenshot use the camera icon in the toolbar of the editor window. You cannot drag and drop pictures into your posts here.
i press(ed) it but nothing happens. this is the problem !
O.K. your graphical User Interface is acting up.
(sorry for the screenshot, I saw your message quite late..)
The Apple Support Communities are not working well currently - post not showing, blank pages when posting an answer, email notifications not arriving - I do not see your answers either, only after a long time - it is hard to have a conversertion right now. But the community host are working hard on fixing this
- As a work-around, you always can open the iTunes application and drag your music to the Desktop and from the Desktop into the GarageBand window to an empty space in the Timeline. That should work.
- To fix your unresponsive buttons try HangTime's "oddball probs" fix and trash the GarageBand preferences files - see the FAQ:
(Let the page FULLY load. The link to your answer is at the top of your screen)
If you cannot find your user library -
in MacOS 10.7. or later the User Library is hidden. To find the Preferences Files use the Finder's "Go" menu:
- Quit GarageBand, if it is running.
- Click onto you Desktop to bring the Finder forward.
- In the Finder Menu press "Go" and hold down the "option/alt" key, until your user library appears in the drop-down menu
- Select "Library" and in the Finder window that opens navigate to the "Prederences" folder; move com.apple.garageband.plist to the Desktop.
- Log off and on again. Retry GarageBand and see if it GarageBand is now running properly.
Can you now open the Media Browser?
Message was edited by: leonieDF
you gave me the idea to drag the songs direct from iTunes and IT WORKS ! (it´s also better like this, you see all the iTunes-Infos) Vielen Dank !!!
Great! Gern geschehen.
if iTunes does not show in the Media Browser, the problem may be with iTunes and not with GarageBand. Have you updated iTunes recently? Do you see iTunes in other applications (iMovie, Mail)?