TS3694: Resolve specific iTunes update and restore errorsLearn about Resolve specific iTunes update and restore errors
Currently Being ModeratedMay 22, 2013 5:19 AM (in response to KelseyJo3)
This might sound crazy, but are you connected to the internet?
if you are...
are you jailbroken? http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3743
if you are then theres a good change you cant restore it
Currently Being ModeratedMay 22, 2013 5:31 AM (in response to KelseyJo3)
- Powering off and then back on your router.
- Change the DNS to either Google's or Open DNS servers
- Try on another computer/network
- Wait if it is an Apple problem
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points