Currently Being ModeratedMay 25, 2013 8:02 AM (in response to AKAY1431)
Just tried this earlier today and was able to get it to work.
1. Turn on Flip (short hold of the power button) - the power button should light up blue.
2. On your MBP, select "Set up Bluetooth Device" from the Bluetooth drop down in the menu bar - your MBP should start browsing for devices.
3. Hold down the power button on the Flip until it begins alternating back and forth from blue to red.
4. Your MBP should discover the Flip at this point and automagically pair with it. I didn't need to enter "0000" like I did when pairing it with my iPhone.
5. Under the Bluetooth drop down menu the Flip should be listed under Devices.
6. Go to the Flip in the menu and select "Use as Audio Device"
7. The Flip should chirp and sounds should begin playing via the Flip.
Hope this helps!
Currently Being ModeratedNov 29, 2013 12:29 AM (in response to dillybean)
Thanks a lot. https://discussions.apple.com/message/22472441#22472441