Currently Being ModeratedJun 6, 2013 5:29 PM (in response to yasou5489)
As I recall tou need to use the activate by phone procedure.
1. Press Windows key + X then click Run, then type: slui.exe 4
2. Next press the 'ENTER' key
3. Select your 'Country' from the list.
4. Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.
5. Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.
6. Explain your problem clearly to the support person.
If you used an upgrade key and didn't have Windows 7 installed your key will not be valid.
If not the phone activation people will ask for the numbers displayed in step 2 and then you will have to input the numbers they give to you into the appropriate boxes.