Currently Being ModeratedJun 7, 2013 5:46 AM (in response to Theguardian9)
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Reset the BT receiver
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
If still problem make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store . Brinbg the BT reciever too.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points