how exactly are you trying to export?
File > Export > Original or File > Export > Version?
Or are you using an export plug-in?
For me, both " Export > Original" and "Export > Version" are working very well.
Where are you exporting to? Your Desktop, an external drive, or a remote location?
What kind of image files do you have? raw,jpeg, referenced or managed?
This looks like a known sandboxing error: See this long thread: Re: Create New Library
- Repair permissions using Disk Utility.
- Remove the Aperture's user preferences (com.apple.aperture.plist) from the User Library's Preferences folder as described here:
- Also remove the cached /Users/YourUserName/Library/Containers/com.apple.Aperture/Container.plist
- Also remove the cached /Users/YourUserName/Library/Caches/com.apple.Aperture
Your User Library is hidden by default in Mt. Lion - to open it in a Finder window use the "Go" menu from the Finder's main menu bar.
- Quit Aperture, if it is running. Log off and on again.
- Open the user library by using the Finder's "Go > Go to Folder" menu and hold down the options-key, until "Library" appears in the drop down menu. Select it.
- In the widow that will open, scroll down to "Preferences"
- From the "Preferences" folder remove "com.apple.Aperture.plist".
- From the "Containers" folder remove com.apple.Aperture/Container.plist
- From the "Caches" folder remove com.apple.Aperture
Then try to launch Aperture again.
But deleting the "Preferences" file will cause Aperture to forget the preferences settings. Be prepared to have to reset all options you set using the Aperture Preferences panel.
Aperture now works! Now I have to transfer all my documents to the new user.
You can either start to transfer all your documents to the new user account, for example by simply moving them to your public folder or the "Shared" folder, or you could trouble shoot your current account.
- Look at the folders in your user library that I pointed to: Preferences, Caches, Application Support
- Compate the settings in the System Preferences panel: Have you enabled any non-Apple Preferences panes ? Have you enabled Login Items in "User&Groups" for your current account?
- Have you installed Aperture plug-ins, that are only active in your current account?