Currently Being ModeratedJun 12, 2013 3:25 PM (in response to pblieden)
Currently Being ModeratedSep 7, 2013 8:10 PM (in response to roaminggnome)
I have this same problem, but this did not solve my question.
I purchased Epic on 9/1 using my iTunes account and have a receipt for the purchase. I can view it as a purchased item on the iTunes website when I choose the "Report a problem" link from the email receipt.
Note: This PC is Authorized for this iTunes account
- It does not show up under Library>Movies
- It does not show up under Store>Purchased
- It does not show when I choose Store>iTunes Store>"Home" Button>"Purchased" Link on right side of page>Movies>All (or Not on this computer)
- It does not show up under View>Show Downloads
- I attempted to re-purchase and received the message: "You have already purchased the item but it has not been downloaded. To download it, select Check For Available Downloads from the Store menu."
- It does not show up under Store>Check For Avialable Downloads
- It does not show up in my hard drive: Libraries\Music\iTunes\iTunes Music\Movies