Currently Being ModeratedJun 19, 2013 9:52 AM (in response to sflomenb)
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For troubleshooting on this, take a look at this article:
Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC)
A computer that supports target display mode does not switch into or out of target display mode as expected.
For more information on this, take a look at this article:
Target Display Mode: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Make sure both Mac computers are turned on and awake.
What are the requirements for TDM?
- A Mac notenook or desktop with a Mini DisplayPort or ThunderBolt connection
- A ThunderBolt or Mini DisplayPort cable
- A supported iMac with OS X 10.6.1 or later.
Best of luck,
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points