I recently downloaded iMovie on my iPhone 5 and it is telling me to connect to wifi or use itunes to download iMovie well I have done both and it is still not working can someone please help me?
Currently Being ModeratedRe: I recently downloaded iMovie on my iPhone 5 and it is telling me to connect to wifi or use itunes to download iMovie well I have done both and it is still not working can someone please help me?Jun 25, 2013 6:37 AM (in response to troy157)
I'm sorry you are having issues with the iMovie app you purchased for your iPhone5.
The first thing I would suggest is to log out of your iTunes Account on your iPhone, turn the iPhone off and then on again, and see if app finishes downloading/updating.
Settings > iTunes & App Stores > Tap on your Apple ID account > Tap Sign Out
If the issues persists, the article below will give you a few more troubleshooting steps:
Try the following steps to resolve your issue, testing the app after each step.
Ensure that your apps are up to date:
- Open the App Store and tap Updates. If updates are available, tap Update All.
- When prompted, enter your iTunes Store account information. App Store will then download and install the application updates.
- Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
- Double-tap the Home button to display recent apps.
- Tap and hold the affected app until the red minus appears.
- Tap the red minus to quit the app.
- Press the Home button, then restart the app.
- Touch and hold any application icon on the Home Screen until the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap the "x" in the corner of the application you want to delete.
- Tap Delete to remove the application and all of its data from your device.
- Press the Home button.
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the application and then download it again.
Note: If it is a paid app, ensure you are using the iTunes account you purchased the app with originally. If it is not, you will be charged for the app again. For more information regarding downloading previously purchased items, see this article.
I hope this information helps ....
Have a great day!