TS4215: iOS: Troubleshooting AirPlay and AirPlay MirroringLearn about iOS: Troubleshooting AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring
Currently Being ModeratedJun 25, 2013 9:03 AM (in response to Corinna85)
The article below may be able to help you with this issue.
Click on the link below to see more details and screenshots.
I've quoted some helpful highlights for you:
Trying with one device as a time, see if you are able to setup Airply mirroring with your iPhone:
To use AirPlay Mirroring, you will need the following:
- iPhone 4S (or later), iPad 2 (or later), iPad mini, or iPod touch (5th generation)1
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)2
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/g/n) network
Enable AirPlay Mirroring
- Connect your iOS device and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iOS device, double-click the Home button to display your recently used apps.3
- Swipe the recently used apps twice from left to right until you see the AirPlay icon: If you do not see the AirPlay icon on your iOS device, your iOS device and Apple TV may not be on the same network. Get help troubleshooting, if necessary.
- Tap the AirPlay icon to display a list of available AirPlay devices.
- To use AirPlay Mirroring, select the name of your Apple TV, then toggle the ON/OFF slider to ON.
I hope this information helps ....
Have a great day!
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points