TA48312: Older Apple software downloadsLearn about Older Apple software downloads
This discussion is archived
358 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 27, 2013 9:24 AM by allen a
Currently Being ModeratedJun 27, 2013 9:24 AM (in response to cheebdragon86)
There are a couple of options for ejecting cantankerous CDs.
The drive doesn't eject discs or discs eject slowly
- If the drive ejects discs slowly or appears to be struggling, insert and eject a single disc several times.
- If the drive does not eject discs using the F12 or eject key on the keyboard.
- If the disc will not eject try dragging the disc icon to the trash.
- If the disc will still not eject, holding down the trackpad or mouse button after restarting the computer should also eject a disc.
- If the disc continues not to eject, reset the System Management Controller (SMC) and try steps 1-4 again.
- If the disc still does not eject, for additional troubleshooting, evaluation, or service please contact Apple, contact an Apple Authorized Service Provider, or make an appointment with an Apple Retail Store.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points