I've just run into the solution:
- go to systems preferences
- click on Desktop and Screensaver
- click on the Screensaver tab
- on the left-hand side panel, click on Ken Burns
- on the right-hand side pannel, click on Source and choose Cosmos - if you want the new one
- or click on choose folder and choose a folder into which you have copied the old Cosmos images that are in System Preferences/library/screensavers (find Cosmos there, right-clck it and choose Show Package Contents. Select the images with SHIFT, right-click them and choose copy items. Then go to the folder you created, open it, right-click it and chosse paste items)
Hope this helps!
I have a better solution for you if you want to add new images to any of the existing screen saver collections, just simple add the images to the folder you want to update and they will be automatically run without having to create a new screen saver folder or create any complicated scripts. You will find the screen saver collections in the following path.
- From the OS X Finder, hit Command+Shift+G to summon "Go to Folder" and enter the following path exactly: