3950 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 30, 2013 8:46 AM by allen a
Indeed, this can be done with Keynote.
To create a QuickTime movie of your slideshow:
- Choose Share > Export and then click QuickTime.
- Choose an option from the Playback Uses pop-up menu:
- Manual Advance: Viewers advance through the slideshow by clicking the mouse or Play (in the QuickTime controls), or by pressing the Space bar on the keyboard.
- Hyperlinks Only: Viewers advance through the slideshow by clicking hyperlinks.
- Recorded Timing: If you recorded your slideshow (as described in Recording a Voiceover Narration), your slideshow movie plays using the timing you recorded.