Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.
You may find the suggestions in these articles helpful, depending on how you're syncing with iTunes:
thanks for the tip.
I solved it on the following way:
- complete backup of my IPhone 4S in ITunes, version 11.0.4(4)
- reset IPhone by pressing buttons "on" and "home" for more then 8 seconds
- restore the IPhone via ITunes.
The SMS's were fortunatelly still on the phone, but about keeping the Sms's there are different
experiences from other users.
unfortunately this problem ocours again. I have done the following steps:
- resetting the iPhone to the delivery-status
- restore the backup
- synchronicing the apps, calendar, mail-accounts, photos ...
At the beginning of synchronicing the music, iTunes-sync stops with the same error-message:
The error-message is (translated from German language):
"The iPhone from David ..." couldn't synchronized, because the connection to the iPhone was disrupted."
Is there some possibility to fix this problem ? I tried 2 different usb-cables and I really reset the complete phone.
I solved the problem in the following way:
- Backup of the iPhone-datas
- Backup of the harddisk
- deletion of iTunes-program in the Application-folder
- new installation of iTunes
Now it works. In this case, iTunes kept all the datas. I don't know, why.