665 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2013 9:56 PM by pinz03
What is your Aperture version? Are theyidentital on both your macs? In Aperture 3 the following should work:
- Select the unfinished book in the library inspector and then use the command "File > Export Book as New Library". This will create a new library with all projects used by the images in the book and the unfinished book.
- Double click the exported library to check, if all images you need have been included.
- Transfer the new library to your laptop and finish your book there.
- When you return, copy the libary back to your iMac.
- If you want, you can import it again into your main libray: File > Import > Library and use the "Merge" option to merge the edits and changes into your main Aperture library. Before any "Merge" I'd make a current backup of your library.