455 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 10, 2013 7:57 AM by judysings
Hi Walter Mess,
The article below may be able to help you with this.
Click on the link below to see more details and screenshots.
I've quoted some helpful highlights for you:
- Open iTunes on your computer. (You can download the latest version of iTunes here.)
- If you're not already signed in, choose Store > Sign In, and enter your Apple ID and password.
- After you've signed in, click on the iTunes Store button located in the upper-right of your iTunes library.
- From the top navigation bar in the iTunes Store, click on the content type you're looking for (Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, or Books).
- Click Purchased located in the Quick Links section on the resulting page.
- From your Purchased page, you can click the tab for the content type, if you would like to download other previously purchased items (Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, or Books).
- Click Songs or Albums to change the page view and All or "Not in My Library" to view your purchased content that currently is not downloaded on your computer.
- Click the download icon to the right of each item to download that item.
- To download previous purchases on a computer, your computer must be authorized for the Apple ID that was used for the original purchase. For more information about iTunes Store authorization and deauthorization see,this article.
- If they are offered for purchase in 1080p, you can download previously purchased 720p HD TV shows and movies in 1080p. Learn more about downloading in 1080p.
- Previous purchases may be unavailable if they have been refunded or are no longer on the iTunes Store. Downloading previously purchased movies and TV shows requires iTunes 10.6 or later.
- It is recommended that you always back up your iTunes library in the event that a purchased item is no longer available on the iTunes Store. For more information about backing up your library, see this article.
I hope this information helps ....
Have a great day!