Currently Being ModeratedJun 6, 2013 10:25 AM (in response to RMUNSON01)
Try this it worked for me, i'm using iphone 4 with itunes 11 and ios 6.1.3
1 authorise your pc
2 make sure the 'file, tools, edit,..' panel is showing. you can do this by pressing alt+f
3 go to devices then transfer purchases from your device
Currently Being ModeratedJun 26, 2013 6:41 AM (in response to RMUNSON01)
hey guys i have the same problem here and i just found out that there is a faster and more convinent way to solve this.
1. connect your device to the computer
2. open itunes and go to the page of your device
3. select the column that you have nothing to sync and check/uncheck the box (the concept is the same with deleting apps, but it won't delete anything from your device, for example i choose tv shows which i have nothing to sync, so it's the same if i check or uncheck the tv shows box)
4. just click apply and sync your device
5. next time if you want to sync your device, just check/uncheck the box again and you can then sync your device.
hope this help
Currently Being ModeratedJul 2, 2013 1:17 AM (in response to RMUNSON01)
To Slove this issue, you should authorized your Computor as the following:
Select Store > Autorized this computor > add your Username and Password
then Try to Sync again and it will work
Currently Being ModeratedJul 5, 2013 9:22 PM (in response to RMUNSON01)
ryan970924's idea actually works! So at first I got rid of Whatsapp, and it was still not syncing. I didn't want to delete my apps because it would take so much time for me to get them back, and if it didn't work, I would go crazy. As a result, I went into iTunes, checked TV shows, and started syncing. It actually worked!!! Thank you ryan970924!!!
Currently Being ModeratedJul 15, 2013 4:39 PM (in response to RMUNSON01)
I had same problem and I've gone through all the replies nothing seem to work for me, until I tried to sync wirelessly, i got a message saying that i have to authorize my computer. i thought i have all my applications accounts authorized but when i checked, there was one app from unauthorized account. i deleted it, everything worked just fine. hope this helps
i have another problem though, when i update apps on the ipad or on the iphone, itunes (latest version) doesn't syncs them automatically. i know an easy solution for that by going to file - devices - transfer purchases.
but is there a way to go back to the old way?