Currently Being ModeratedJul 11, 2013 5:28 AM (in response to Jess_0501)
Does the iPod connect to other networks OK?
Does the iPod see the network?
Any error messages?
Do other devices now connect?
Did the iPod connect before?
Try the following to rule out a software problem:
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
If still problem with all networks make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store since it appears you have a hardware problem.
If problem with only your network that indicates a problem with your network. Maybe time for new router