HT1386: iOS: Syncing your data with iTunesLearn about iOS: Syncing your data with iTunes
122 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 11, 2013 12:18 PM by judysings
Currently Being ModeratedJul 11, 2013 12:18 PM (in response to janetf31)
Welcome to the Support Communities!
Click on the link below to learn how to sync your audiobook:
- Connect your iPod, iPhone, or iPad to your computer.
- In iTunes, select your iPod, iPhone, or iPad (below Devices), and click the Books button.
- Select Sync Audiobooks, and do one of the following:
- To sync all the audiobooks in your iTunes library to your device, choose “All audiobooks.”
- To add selected audiobooks and playlists containing audiobooks, choose “Selected audiobooks and playlists,” and select the audiobooks and playlists you want to sync.
- Click Apply.
I hope this information helps ....
Have a great day!