Currently Being ModeratedJul 16, 2013 8:23 AM (in response to annalese2012)
Hi there, annalese2012!
I've done a little research on that error code for you and it looks like it is mentioned in an article we have online, located here:
The article suggested for dealing with that error code can be found here, and it is the advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting article:
It looks like this section in that article specifically has the information you might need:
These alerts might occur when trying to authorize iTunes or during launch when iTunes checks for authorization information.
- Install the latest iTunes from apple.com/itunes/download/
- Remove the SC Info folder.
- If that does not resolve the issue, see iTunes: "Error 42408" or "Error 42404" after upgrading to iTunes 9.0.3.
Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points