Currently Being ModeratedJul 17, 2013 8:47 AM (in response to kelli in OP)
Hi kelli in OP,
For information on verifying your primary email address, see this article:
How to verify the primary email address for your Apple ID
When you first create an Apple ID (using your email address) a verification email will be sent to that address. If you sign in to your Apple ID from the link in that email, the email address will be verified as the primary email address for your Apple ID. You can also resend the email verification if the email address is not verified:
1. Sign in to My Apple ID to manage your account information.
2. Click Resend under Primary Email Address.
3. Verify your changes by following the link in the email you will receive from Apple and signing back in to your account.
Currently Being ModeratedJul 17, 2013 11:18 AM (in response to kelli in OP)
Hello Kelli in OP,
Thanks for the follow up. As of now, there is not a way to merge or delete an Apple ID. See the following for more information:
I have multiple Apple IDs. Is there a way for me to merge them into a single Apple ID?
Apple IDs cannot be merged. You should use your preferred Apple ID from now on, but you can still access your purchased items such as music, movies, or software using your other Apple IDs.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points