HT5364: Mac Basics: Safari 6 in OS X Mountain LionLearn about Mac Basics: Safari 6 in OS X Mountain Lion
1010 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2013 2:13 AM by Dr.Mac.
Currently Being ModeratedJul 18, 2013 2:13 AM (in response to js-susan)
MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)
- Hold down ⇧ Shift key and relaunch Safari.
- Click Safari in the menu bar.
- From the drop down select "Reset Safari".
- Uncheck the box next to " Remove saved names and passwords".
- Click "Reset".
- Turn off Extensions if any, at Safari > Preferences > Extensions