Currently Being ModeratedJul 17, 2013 10:48 PM (in response to shengheng88)
First, make sure how much time does the battery life exactly lasts. The average of the battery life on an ipod touch 5G is 8 hours viewing videos or using simple applications. The average of the battery life is 6 hours playing games, or something which uses a lot of ram.
Now, there is a way to make it last more.
1. Make sure you don't have nothing in your multitasking (pressing bounce the home button will make it show up, and holding each app for a while will make show a button which you have to press to kill the app, do this everytime)
2. Make a low bright on your ipod, if you put some high it will be obviously that here's the problem (you can do it by going in Settings>Bright and wallpaper)
3. Make your spotlight more light by going in to Settings>General>Spotlight and marking off all you don't need.
4. Disable location in apps you just don't need
5. You can actually put airplane mode everytime and turn wi-fi on for it to be a better performance, that do not affect nothing.
If this just doesn't work, you can tell apple or change it in the store you bought your ipod.
Currently Being ModeratedJul 18, 2013 5:22 AM (in response to shengheng88)
How long does a full charge last and what is the iPod doing during that time?
Most uses get about 5 hours of display use on the iPod
Currently Being ModeratedJul 18, 2013 7:55 AM (in response to lllaass)
using power adapter to charge 4 hour and just for using internet.