The same thing happened to me, the TV section is a mess, with
- Wrong cover art on seasons
- 7 copies of two different shows (that have multiple seasons) with the SAME cover art
- Lie to Me and Mad Men duplicated 7 times each all with Mad Men cover art
- Same thing with Justified and Walking Dead - multipled 3 times each with multiple seasons of each show, all with the Justified Cover
- There's also a Walking Dead show listed, with all three seasons
This is incredibly confusing. Does this mean the cloud has redownloaded all of these shows multiple times or is it just a display issue? This has never happened before, anyone have tips?
From what I can see in my media folder, it is a display issue. I do not have multple copies in the folders. However, when I tried to down load new shows for a series, it did start downloading all the show iTunes felt I needed which would have put abunch of duplicates in my media. I stopped the downloads- I have tried several things to fix this and nothing has worked. Hoping the next update will fix this. My Unwatched shows list seems to unaffected.