TS2551: iPhoto '09 & iPhoto '11: Updating may disable some third-party plug-insLearn about iPhoto '09 & iPhoto '11: Updating may disable some third-party plug-ins
Currently Being ModeratedJul 20, 2013 4:47 AM (in response to Charlie Dog)
If you want help you’ll need to give us more information. There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 8 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Include things like:
- What version of iPhoto.
- What version of the Operating System.
- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For example, if you have a problem with exporting, then explain by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.
- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted? - Are there error messages?
- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.
- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?
Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.
Currently Being ModeratedJul 20, 2013 5:11 PM (in response to Terence Devlin)
I would love some help.. ok,
- What version of iPhoto: iPhoto "11 Version 9.4.3
- What version of the Operating System: Mac OS.X 10.7.5
- Details: Iphoto was working fine, I made an iBook and went to purchase it, and on the purchase page a pop up came up saying that apple recommedned i update to the latest version of iPhoto before puchasing the iBook. So I updated iPhoto from the apple store, and after the update was completed I tried to purchase the iBook but now cannot. The white page comes up to buy it but is missing all the details (see below), and when I press check out nothing happens.
Has only been hapening since yesterday when I updated iPhoto, eveything else appears to be working as normal.
I have restarted the computer a couple of times including iin safe boot mode. Nothing seems to help. If you have any ideas they will be much appreciated!!
Currently Being ModeratedJul 21, 2013 4:22 AM (in response to Charlie Dog)
Hey Charlie Dog - are you in Australia?
This is the exact same issue that I'm having along with others from Australia. It looks like the Aussie Store is having problems.
Check out this thread: https://discussions.apple.com/message/22523940#22523940
Message was edited by: turkey101 (Grammar fix)
Currently Being ModeratedJul 21, 2013 7:45 AM (in response to turkey101)
Yes - if you are in AU
There have been several similer posts about the print store in AU yesgterday and today - It sounds like a temp issue - try again in a few hours
Currently Being ModeratedJul 22, 2013 1:19 AM (in response to turkey101)
Yeah I'm in Australia.. I have reported it to Apple as a "Bug".. I hope they sort it out soon.. Cheers guys