526 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2013 10:29 AM by StuG100
I'd go through the troubleshooting steps below, testing after each step, and see if that helps with the cellular data issues on your iPad mini:
- Check for a carrier settings update.
- Update your iPad.
- Toggle the Cellular Data setting off and on under Settings > Cellular Data.
- Restart your iPad.
- Tap Settings > General > About. Locate the Carrier entry and make sure that your carrier is correct.
- If your SIM card has SIM PIN enabled, try turning it off: Tap Settings > Cellular Data > SIM PIN.
- Make sure you're in an area of good coverage. If the cellular data connection works in another area, contact your carrier to report the original affected area.
- Reset network settings: Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- Restore the iPad as new.