Currently Being ModeratedJul 28, 2013 11:27 PM (in response to jamesnageaq)
If you enable "Find My iPod" Service on iCloud Settings (on your iPod) you can Find it when somebody connect to internet with it, with this steps:
Go to iCloud.com and sign in > Choose Find My iPhone.
A map will be aprear and it shows your iPod Location.
You can also lock it, erase it and ... on this site.
Currently Being ModeratedJul 29, 2013 3:15 AM (in response to jamesnageaq)
yes you will be if you have another apple device with the same apple id
Currently Being ModeratedJul 29, 2013 5:12 AM (in response to jamesnageaq)
- If you previously turned on FIndMyiPod on the iPod in Settings>iCloud and wifi is on and connected go to iCloud: Find My iPhone, sign in and go to FIndMyiPhone. If the iPod has been restored it will never show up.
- You can also wipe/erase the iPod and have the iPod play a sound via iCloud.
- If not shown, then you will have to use the old fashioned way, like if you lost a wallet or purse.
- Change the passwords for all accounts used on the iPod and report to police
- There is no way to prevent someone from restoring the iPod (it erases it) using it.
- Apple will do nothing without a court order