Currently Being ModeratedJul 30, 2013 2:05 AM (in response to Busse)
THIS ONE (by Busse)
The keynote support page specifically says that it doesn't support iPhone<->Bluetooth<->Mac (only iPhone<->Bluetooth<->iPad), although there might be work-arounds.
But Busse's solution of creating a Wifi network is great.
1. Create Network... on the Mac
2. Make a secure network with a memorable name and password
3. The Mac will be 'connected' to this network as it is broadcasting it.
(Note, you will lose internet access as you can't also be connected to an other router [unless you also have a wired connection]).
4. Connect your iPhone to this Wifi network
5. Start Keynote on the Mac and Keynote Remote on the iPhone
6. Create a new link on Keynote Remote (iPhone), even if you have an existing one to this Mac
7. Keynote, Preferences..., Remote, and follow the connection procedure (enter the PIN).
Worked for me...