Who knows why importing cd, it produces an error type 609 that does not recognise the album and consequently does not import the illustration
Currently Being ModeratedRe: Who knows why importing cd, it produces an error type 609 that does not recognise the album and consequently does not import the illustrationAug 1, 2013 7:34 AM (in response to Cathycolibri)
The following article provides information regarding this error messages, and steps for resolving the issue.
This alert might occur when you try to get album artwork for songs in your library. To resolve this:
- Open iTunes.
- Click Store > Sign Out (this will sign you out of the your iTunes Store account).
- Quit iTunes.
- Reopen iTunes.
- Click Store > Sign In and then sign in to your iTunes Store account.
- Try to select the songs and choose Advanced > Get Album Artwork again.
If this does not resolve the issue, disable third-party services and startup items by booting the computer to a selective startup. Then, follow steps in iTunes for Windows: Troubleshooting security software issues to rule out security software as a cause.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points