Currently Being ModeratedJul 20, 2013 11:35 AM (in response to Xerskis)
The same thing happened to me, the TV section is a mess, with
- Wrong cover art on seasons
- 7 copies of two different shows (that have multiple seasons) with the SAME cover art
- Lie to Me and Mad Men duplicated 7 times each all with Mad Men cover art
- Same thing with Justified and Walking Dead - multipled 3 times each with multiple seasons of each show, all with the Justified Cover
- There's also a Walking Dead show listed, with all three seasons
This is incredibly confusing. Does this mean the cloud has redownloaded all of these shows multiple times or is it just a display issue? This has never happened before, anyone have tips?
Currently Being ModeratedJul 20, 2013 3:17 PM (in response to jupitersangel)
From what I can see in my media folder, it is a display issue. I do not have multple copies in the folders. However, when I tried to down load new shows for a series, it did start downloading all the show iTunes felt I needed which would have put abunch of duplicates in my media. I stopped the downloads- I have tried several things to fix this and nothing has worked. Hoping the next update will fix this. My Unwatched shows list seems to unaffected.
Currently Being ModeratedAug 6, 2013 8:35 PM (in response to Xerskis)
Mine are still messed up - did you ever figure out what went wrong? Or how to fix?
Currently Being ModeratedAug 7, 2013 4:41 PM (in response to jupitersangel)
Nope- Mine is also still messed up. Been checking out other forums to see what can be done but have not found anything. May head into the Mac store- though, they may not be able to help :-(
Currently Being ModeratedAug 7, 2013 6:48 PM (in response to Xerskis)
Sign out of the store, sign in again.