I tried to reproduce the problem, and for me it is working well. What is your Aperture version? I tried in version 3.4.5.
Have you tried to import into a new project for a change? Perhaps that can reset the "test" name, if you directly enter a project name.
If that does not help, I'd try to repair your Aperture Library and to remove the Aperture preferences, see this support document:
I have already tried as in you screen copy. I start firstly this way and should have shown that screen copy instead of mine . I have retried with a store file on a Nas and on the HDD, But result is still the same.
If I create a personalized folder instead of using Project Name, it works correctly.
I have repaired the permission and there is still no improvement.
Next step is to repair the database and remove the preferences. I will inform you later about the result.
It is finally working after doind the following "Move the user created presets, keyword lists, and so on..." from Trouble shouting mentionned by Leonie.
and also "Delete the user preferences" from Trouble shouting but without success..
As answer to Frank: I imported from a SD card in a card reader and from the HDD
To: HDD or a NAS.
but all possibilities had same result.
My import configuration was as below (similar to Leonie's screenshot):
Thank you to both of you.