Currently Being ModeratedAug 16, 2013 9:22 AM (in response to rkranendonk)
I have an article here that may be able to provide some helpful information for you:
The relevant information for this can be found here:
Joining a network provider's hot spot
To join a network provider's hot spot, you need to set up an account with that provider. The provider typically offers a way for you to sign up immediately, at the hot spot itself. The provider may add variations to this theme, but it goes something like this:
- Choose the provider's network from the AirPort menu, just as you would choose your own AirPort Base Station.
- Open a Web browser, such as Safari.
- The provider automatically pushes a page to your browser, or you enter the address specified in writing at the hot spot.
- The page offers you a form where existing account holders may log in, and it includes a link for new customers to set up an account.
If your experience differs, follow the instructions that you find at the hot spot.
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points