Currently Being ModeratedMay 20, 2013 8:19 AM (in response to LarryHN)
Thanks Larry. I found the discussion your were referrring to and it worked! I will paste it below in case someone else needs it.
Just solved it here after an hour+ of experimenting.
• When you get prompted "Do you want to set up iPhoto of post to Facebook?" confirm and it will bring up your regular Facebook home page in a small viewer window.
• Go up to the upper right corner of the Facebook page and log out, then hit the "Close" button at the bottom of the small viewer window.
• You'll probably get the same "Do you want to set up iPhoto to publish to Facebook?" prompt again. This time hit Cancel
• Now try to share your pictures to Facebook again. You'll get the "Do you want to set up iPhoto to publish to Facebook?" message again. Do it and this time hopefully you should get a prompt to login to your Facebook account. Enter your Facebook name and password. This should reset your connection.
• If successful you should get a prompt from Facebook that you can close the page. Close it and fingers crossed, all should work again. That's what worked for me.
Currently Being ModeratedJul 8, 2013 9:03 PM (in response to LarryHN)
Thanks for the above info.
I'm also using iPhoto '09. I've uploaded 3 albums previously to Facebook, the last about 2 months ago. That worked fine.
Today, I tried uploading a new album, but ran into trouble: it doesn't seem to have finished uploading, so that there are broken links when I try to view some of the photos in Facebook. Worse, the process seems to have caused the same problem with some of my previous albums, because for some reason it tried to resync everything.
I've tried the above multiple times for each of the albums, but that doesn't seem to fix anything. A couple of times, in fact, iPhoto has crashed. I'm mostly frustrated that it seems to have "broken" my older albums that had uploaded fine previously!
Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.