HT1879: How to browse and buy content from the iTunes StoreLearn about How to browse and buy content from the iTunes Store
Currently Being ModeratedAug 23, 2013 7:08 AM (in response to Jaspermax1)
I found an article with steps you can take to update your billing information on a computer or on an iOS device.
You can update the billing information on your iPad using these steps:
Changing your account information using an iOS device:
- Tap Settings on the Home screen.
- Tap iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap on your Apple ID. (If you are not signed in, enter your Apple ID and password, and tap Sign In.)
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- In the Edit section, tap Payment Information.
- Update the information that you want to change.
- Tap the Done button when finished.
You can find the full article here:
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Currently Being ModeratedAug 30, 2013 8:06 PM (in response to sheila_m.)
This only allows you to change your address/phone number. It does not let you change credit card info. It tells you to go to itunes on your computer. That's nice since I dont have a computer.