Currently Being ModeratedAug 23, 2013 9:49 AM (in response to Harold Coates)
Hello Harold Coates,
Lion and Mountain Lion have a new Calendars interface and are both compatible with iCloud.
Take a look at the iCloud System requirements in this article iCloud: System requirements http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4759.
- OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.2 or later
- iTunes 11 or later (for iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes Match)
- iPhoto ’11 version 9.4 or later or Aperture 3.4 or later (for Photo Stream)
- Safari 6 or later (for iCloud.com, Bookmarks, and iCloud Tabs), Firefox 16 or later or Chrome 23 or later (foriCloud.com)
- iWork '09: Pages 4.3 or later, Number 2.3 or later, and Keynote 5.3 or later (for purchase from the Mac App Store)
Here is the link to the Mountain Lion software in the App store:
If you would like to try troubleshooting the iCloud calendar syncing to your computer as it is, here is the article to assist with that.
iCloud: Troubleshooting iCloud Calendar