HT1849: iTunes Store: Complete My Album Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)Learn about iTunes Store: Complete My Album Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Currently Being ModeratedSep 3, 2013 6:32 AM (in response to graftsj)
Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.
If you're receiving an error 609 when trying to get album artwork, try the steps mentioned in this article:
iTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting
This alert might occur when you try to get album artwork for songs in your library. To resolve this:
- Open iTunes.
- Click Store > Sign Out (this will sign you out of the your iTunes Store account).
- Quit iTunes.
- Reopen iTunes.
- Click Store > Sign In and then sign in to your iTunes Store account.
- Try to select the songs and choose Advanced > Get Album Artwork again.
If this does not resolve the issue, disable third-party services and startup items by booting the computer to a selective startup. Then, follow steps in iTunes for Windows: Troubleshooting security software issues to rule out security software as a cause.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points