791 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 3, 2013 9:51 AM by iPod from iOwa
Currently Being ModeratedJun 29, 2013 11:08 AM (in response to c.bassett21)
If the issue is to do with the software, one of these steps should resolve it.
From iPod nano (6th generation): Hardware troubleshooting
- Check the volume setting.
- Try adjusting the volume by pressing the volume buttons.
- Try another song or audio file.
- Try another headset.
- Reset iPod by holding down the Sleep/Wake button and Volume Down buttons until you see the Apple logo appear.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points